Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome Readers!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking a look at my new blog. I got interested in this blogging business because my wife is a huge blogger and she thought it would be something that I could get into. So, here I am!

My big interest are music, my faith, and just my life in general, so I wanted to have a blog that I could journal mainly in those 3 areas. 

I hope reading my blog will not only make you think, but that it will encourage you to do whatever you feel compelled to do in your life. I will do my best to share stories, links, and anything else that could give you something to think about, and how that information can be applied to your life. Looking forward to your comments and your thoughts as I start this new adventure online!

Solomon


No comments:

Post a Comment